This is so cool – I’ve been nominated by White Trinity at whitetrinity.wordpress.com for the Super Sweet Blogger Award!
Wow! I’m not sure anyone in this house would call me sweet – no I’m sure they wouldn’t! Ha! Whatever – I am nagger in chief.
So here’s the rules:
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award in your blog post
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other deserving bloggers.
5. Notify your Super Sweet nominees on their blog.
THE 5 SUPER SWEET QUESTIONS
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
4. When Do You Crave Sweet Things The Most? Writing my blog!
5. Sweet Nick Name? Pink Lady
Thank you thank you thank you White Trinity!
Answers to your questions for me – easy. I prefer cookies because I can grab them up as I’m going through the kitchen. I like Vanilla better than chocolate if we’re talking ice cream. My favorite sweet? It’s a toss-up between Toasted Coconut Pie and Pecan Pie – both with ice cream of course. I need sugar after supper. I’ve read this isn’t healthy so I eat a piece of fruit. My sweet nickname would be Honey Bunny.
My bakers’ dozen – here they are
Check the links for my nominees!